What data do we collect about you?
When you are using our Website or when you make a purchase on our website we may collect certain data about you, such as: Basic contact information.
Should you decide to register for an account on our Website or when in Store, then we will collect the following information during the sign up process which will form part of your account:
- your name
- email address
- telephone number
- address during the sign-up process
If you choose to create an account on the Website, you will also provide us with a chosen username and a password that you will be able to change freely.
Additionally, you may provide us with further information or edit your existing information during the course of using your account through the Website.
Your payment details: If you decide to make a purchase on the Website using your credit or debit card, you will need to provide us with your credit or debit card information.
This information will be used to create your profile and to keep records of your purchases. Also, with your consent, we may occasionally send you newsletters and emails regarding special offers, promotions, features and/or product updates. Please note, that you may withdraw your consent and opt to stop receiving communications from us at any time you choose.
How your personal information is used and the legal basis for using your personal information
We collect personal information not only to fulfill your order, but also to make our services more rewarding for you to use. Specifically, we use your personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- to set up and manage your account with us;
- to facilitate your use of our Website;
- to communicate with you in relation to your use of the Website, products you have purchased;
- in Store and to provide you with customer support;
- for internal management, administrative and organizational reasons;
- to send offers, promotions or other marketing which we think you may like; and
- to perform data analytics and benchmarking.
How your personal data is protected
The security of your personal information is important to us. As such we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents or contractors who have a business need to access it. We require our service providers to comply with strict data privacy requirements.
Your rights concerning your personal data
As a result of us collecting and processing your personal data, you have the following legal rights:
- to access personal data held about you;
- to request us to make any changes to your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to request your personal data is erased where we do not have a compelling reason to continue to process such data in certain circumstances;
- if we use your personal data for direct marketing, to ask us to stop and we will comply with your request;
- if we use your personal data on the basis of having a legitimate interest, to object to our use of it for those purposes, giving an explanation of your particular situation, and we will consider your objection;
Contact Us: If you have any questions, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us